Thursday, June 15, 2023

Whitney Lockert

 by Praguefrank
SESSIONS  

2007 [2 hours] Santa Barbara, CA – Whitney Lockert (Whitney Lockert [vcl/gt])
001 WEDDINGS, FUNERALS, CIGARETTES, AND BOOZE
002 PRETTY GIRL BLUES
003 WILL YOU WAIT?
004 YOURS TO GIVE
005 RUPERT MURDOCH
006 WAITING FOR THE RAPTURE
Tracks above issued on EP Songs From An Afternoon
2014 poss. New York City – Whitney Lockert (Whitney Lockert [vcl/gt/ bass/ keyboards/ percussion], Josh Giunta [drums]. Producer: Pavel Bez and Whitney Lockert)
007 ALL THAT I NEED
008 TAKE SOME TIME
009  RUPERT MURDOCH
010 WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
011 YOURS TO GIVE
012 COULD BE WORSE
013 METHADONE LOVER
014 WINE, WOMEN AND SONG
015 ON THE ROAD
Tracks above issued on album Whitney Lockert
2016 poss. New York City – Whitney Lockert (Whitney Lockert [vcl/gt], Quinn McCarthy [bass], Jeff Barton [drums])
016 AMERICAN JOKE digital single [rel. Sept. 26]
2017 Creamery, Brooklyn, New York City – Whitney Lockert (Producer: Quinn McCarthy and Whitney Lockert)
017 THE INTERNET RUINED EVERYTHING
018 SOMEPLACE IN MY DREAMS
019 I THINK I THINK TOO MUCH
020 HERE I GO AGAIN
021 WHY NY?
Tracks above issued on EP The Internet Ruined Everything
2022 Creamery, Brooklyn, New York City – Whitney Lockert (Whitney Lockert [vcl/gt], Garrett Cook [el gt/steel], Hudson Mueller [ac gt/ bck vcl], Quinn McCarthy [bass/percussion/ keyboards/ bck vcl], Jeff Barton [drums/percussion] + Brad Wentworth [drums], Sasha Smith [keyboards])
022 LONG WAY TO CALIFORNIA
023 GIRL ON A TRAIN
024 I THINK I BLEW IT
025 EVERYONE MAKES A MISTAKE OR TWO
026 THE DESERT AND THE SEA
027 THIS DISGUISE
028 WE WERE THERE
029 NOT TO JUDGE
030 STATEN ISLAND BLUES
Tracks above issued on album Long Way To California


ALBUMS
Whitney Lockert ? Whitney Lockert:
  All That I Need;  Take Some Time;  Rupert Murdoch;  What I'm Talking About;  Yours to Give;  Could Be Worse;  Methadone Lover;  Wine, Women and Song;  On the Road; 01-12-14
Whitney Lockert ? Long Way to California:  Long Way to California;  Girl on a Train;  I Think I Blew It;  Everyone Makes a Mistake or Two;  The Desert and the Sea;  This Disguise;  We Were There;  Not to Judge;  Staten Island Blues – 15-07-22


EPs
Whitney Lockert ? Songs From an Afternoon: Weddings, Funerals, Cigarettes, and Booze; Pretty Girl Blues; Will You Wait?; Yours to Give; Rupert Murdoch; Waiting For the Rapture – 08
Whitney Lockert ? The Internet Ruined Everything: The Internet Ruined Everything;  
Someplace in My Dreams;  I Think I Think Too Much;  Here I Go Again;  Why Ny? – 13-10-17







No comments:

Post a Comment