By Praguefrank
SESSIONS also member if The Wooks,
2015 Compass Sound Studio, 916 19th Ave. South, Nashville, TN – Arthur and Arthur (Arthur B. Hancock and Arthur Hancock (IV)
A01 GOING TO THE RACES
A02 ME AND MY OLD BANJO
A03 LITTLE WILLIE
A04 GOIN' BACK TO OLD KENTUCKY
A05 THE ONLY THING I'M PAINTIN' IS THE TOWN
A06 WALKIN' BOB
A07 ROCKIN' AT THE RIP VAN DAM
A08 GONE FISHIN'
A09 WAYSIDE TAVERN
A10 SPANISH PIPEDREAM
A11 DON'T THIS ROAD LOOK ROUGH AND ROCKY
A12 THE HOMESTEAD ON THE FARM
A13 MY OLD KENTUCKY HOME
Tracks above issued on album Arthur and Arthur
2019 [live-Kickin' It On The Creek music festival] Estill County, KY – Arthur Hancock
00001 TAKE ME BACK TO THE COUNTRY
00002 SURFACE
00003 OUT OF MINE
00004 WOLFPEN BRANCH
00005 KENTON'S OUTDOOR SITTING AREA
Tracks above issued on EP Alive at Hillbilly Central
2022 unknown – Arthur Hancock
001 TROUT RODEO digital single [rel. Aug. 16]
2022 unknown – Arthur Hancock
002 THE BEST
003 I GAVE IT ALL UP FOR THE BOTTLE
004 I'M NOT AN ALCOHOLIC
005 POWDER AND LEAD
006 JESSIE'S SONG
Tracks above issued on EP Hot Damn Here I Am
2023 unknown – Arthur Hancock
007 IT’S NOT THE FLY digital single [rel. Aug. 15]
2024 unknown – Arthur Hancock
008 GOING UP THE COUNTRY digital single [rel. Jan. 17, 2025]
2025 unknown – Hancock and Shouse (Arthur Hancock and Chris Shouse)
S01 THROWAWAYS digital single [rel. March 14]
S02 LEXINGTON digital single [rel. March 21]
S03 TIME OLD FAITHFUL FRIEND OF MINE digital single [rel. March 28]
S04 TAKE IT ON THE CHIN digital single [rel. Apr. 4]
S05 RUNS WILD digital single [rel. Apr. 11]
S06 WHY DO YOU LIE digital single [rel. Apr. 18]
2025 unknown – Arthur Hancock with Kipper Worthington
009 COME TO KNOW digital single [rel. March 28]
010 VARNEY TO TOWN digital single [rel. July 25]
011 THE HOPPER SONG digital single [rel. July 25]
012 DAY IS DONE digital single [rel. Aug. 15]
013 WORKS FOR ME digital single [rel.Aug. 22]
2025 unknown – Arthur Hancock with Daniel Kimbro
014 FIRST LIGHT digital single [rel.July 25]
2025 unknown – Arthur Hancock
015 ON A DIME digital single [rel.Aug. 29]
2025 Soundwave, Nashville TN – Arthur Hancock, with Jerry Douglas [-1], Robert Greer [-2] (Producer: Arthur Hancock, Harry Clark and Cory Walker)
016 RACE AMONG THE RUINS
017 RAKE
018 TRAIN SONG
019 DOWN HOME SUMMERTIME BLUES -1
020 BLACKJACK WILLIE
021 GOING UP ON THE MOUNTAIN -2
022 ASHLAND WOMAN
023 THEN I'M GONE
024 GRINGO HONEYMOON
025 THOSE FLYING SAUCERS
Tracks above issued on album Influence
2025 unknown – Hancock and Shouse with Heidi Greer
S07 MARY DID YOU KNOWN digital single [rel. Dec. 21]
ALBUMS’
Arthur and Arthur no # Arthur and Arthur: Going to the Races; Me and My Old Banjo; Little Willie; Goin' Back to Old Kentucky; The Only Thing I'm Paintin' Is the Town; Walkin' Bob; Rockin' at the Rip Van Dam; Gone Fishin'; Wayside Tavern; Spanish Pipedream; Don't This Road Look Rough and Rocky; The Homestead on the Farm; My Old Kentucky Home – 31-07-16 Arthur and Arthur
Arthur Hancock ? Influence: Race Among the Ruins; Rake; Train Song; Down Home Summertime Blues (w. Jerry Douglas); Blackjack Willie; Going up on the Mountain (w. Robert Greer); Ashland Woman; Then I'm Gone; Gringo Honeymoon; Those Flying Saucers – 19-06-26
EPs
Hickman Holler? Alive at Hillbilly Central: Take Me Back to the Country; Surface; Out of Mine; Wolfpen Branch; Kenton's Outdoor Sitting Area – 20-09-19
Arthur Hancock ? Hot Damn Here I Am: The Best; I Gave it all up for The Bottle; I'm Not an Alcoholic; Powder and Lead; Jessie's Song – 22-02-23
Monday, August 17, 2026
Arthur Hancock (IV)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment