Dustin Joseph Bothwell, *Jacksonville, FL
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
2024 The Bomb Shelter, Nashville, TN – Dustin Bothwell
001 THE PUSH
002 BEATS THE TRUTH
003 TO SPITE THE BLUES
004 WANTING MORE
005 IF I COULD LIVE MY LIFE AGAIN
006 FEEL LIKE WINNING
007 AS FAR AS I CAN SEE
008 FOOL'S ADVICE
009 ROBIN
010 IN THE HOLE
Tracks above issued on album Dustin Bothwell
17 September 2025 [live-outdoor] Nashville, TN – Dustin Bothwell (Dustin Btohwell [vcl/ac gt], Elijah Wyatt [ac gt/bck vcl])
01001 THINKIN' ABOUT THE TRAIN
01002 BEATS THE TRUTH
01003 TO SPITE THE BLUES
01004 ROBIN
01005 QUIT MAKING WHISKEY
01006 CASEY'S LAST RIDE
01007 10,000 CANDLES
01008 WANTING MORE
01009 STOP RAINING LORD
Tracks above issued on album The Magnolia Sessions
ALBUMS
Roadsoda Music ? Dustin Bothwell: The Push; Beats The Truth; To Spite The Blues; Wanting More; If I Could Live My Life Again; Feel Like Winning; As Far As I Can See; Fool's Advice; Robin; In The Hole – 16-08-24
Anti-Corp ? The Magnolia Sessions: Thinkin' About The Train; Beats The Truth; To Spite The Blues; Robin; Quit Making Whiskey; Casey's Last Ride; 10,000 Candles; Wanting More; Stop Raining Lord – 04-09-26
Saturday, August 15, 2026
Dustin Bothwell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment