Monday, August 10, 2026

Kelsi Mayne

 *Toronto, ON, CAN
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS

2017 unknown – Kelsi Mayne
001 BURNING HOUSE digital single [rel. Apr. 9]
2017 unknown – Kelsi Mayne
002 STILL NOT OVER YOU digital single [rel. Oct. 16]
2018 unknown – Kelsi Mayne
003 YOUR JOLENE digital single [rel. May 10]
2018 unknown – Kelsi Mayne
004 WOMAN WAITING (3:33) digital single [rel. Aug. 8]
2018 unknown – Kelsi Mayne
005 TAKIN' U HOME  digital single [rel. Nov. 14]/As I Go
2019 unknown – Kelsi Mayne
006 ABOUT TIME digital single [rel. Apr. 24]/As I Go
2019 Nashville, TN – Kelsi Mayne (Producer: Douglas Rimanof)
007 WOMAN WAITING (3:46)
008 SOS
009 BETTER ON YOU
010 BETWEEN US
011 SO GOOD
012 NOTHING ON US
013 LEAVE
014 SURRENDER
015 AS I GO 
Tracks above issued on album As I Go
2024  unknown -Kelsi Mayne
016 ALL OR NOTHING digital single [rel. Jan. 3, 2025]/Out of The Blue
017 BREAKING BAD   digital single [rel. Feb. 21, 2025]/Out of The Blue
2025  unknown -Kelsi Mayne
018 SOMEONE WHO KNOWS  digital single [rel. Sept. 26]/Out of The Blue
019 FOR THE RECORD  digital single [rel. Dec. 19]/Out of The Blue
2026 unknown -Kelsi Mayne (Kelsi Wayne [vcl], Marc Koecher [gt/ bass gt/ drums], Brendan St. Gelais [gt/bass gt], Jeff  Brown [el gt], Jared Kneale [drums]. Producer:  Brendan St. Gelais)
020 CAN'T SLEEP Out of The Blue
021 TIME MACHINE Out of The Blue
022 OUT OF THE BLUE Out of The Blue

    
ALBUMS
Kelsi Mayne [CAN] ? As I Go:
Woman Waiting; Takin' U Home; SOS; Better on You; Between Us; About Time; So Good; Nothing on Us; Leave; Surrender; As I Go – 27-03-20

EPs
Kelsi Mayne [CAN] ? Out of the Blue:  For The Record;  All or Nothing;  Breaking Bad;  Can't Sleep;  Time Machine;  Someone Who Knows;  Out of the Blue – 03-07-26
    

No comments:

Post a Comment