Monday, August 3, 2026

Neon Prairie Dogs

 by Praguefrank
SESSIONS

2020 poss. Portland, OR – The Neon Prairie Dogs (Samuel Cody Matson [vcl/gt/ bass/ lap steel/ synthesizer], John Ventrella [drums])
001 DOUBLIN DOWN digital single [rel. Feb. 24]
002 HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS (2:14)  digital single [rel. Sept. 4]
003 AIN’T GETTING HIGH  digital single [rel. Sept. 20]
2021 poss. Portland, OR – The Neon Prairie Dogs (Samuel Cody Matson [vcl/gt], Sam Forester [bass], Lee Walker [drums/bck vcl])
004 SOUTH OF SELF-CONTROL (2:03) digital single [rel.  Oct. 28]
2022 poss. Portland, OR – The Neon Prairie Dogs (Samuel Cody Matson [vcl/gt/ steel/ piano/ olrgan/ percussion], Sam Forrester [bass], Lee Walker [drums/bck vcl], Jonathan Ventrella [drums] + Daniel Bromfield [piano], Aika Collins [bck vcl])
005 THE BEND digital single [rel.  Oct. 14]
2023 Smoke Free Studios, Portland, OR = The Neon Prairie Dogs (Samuel Cody Matson [vcl/gt/ percussion], Zach Retzl [bass], Lee Walker [vcl/drums], Jonathan Ventrella [drums/percussion])
006 CHRISTMAS SINGLE  digital single [rel. Dec. 13]
2024 Smoke Free Studios, Portland, OR - The Neon Prairie Dogs (Samuel Cody Matson [vcl/gt/ steel/keyboards/ percussion], Zachary Retzl [bass/keyboards], Jonathan Ventrella [drums/percussiom], Lee Walker [dru,s/bck vcl]. Producer: The Neon Prairie Dogs)
007 SOUTH OF SELF-CONTROL
008 SHE'S THE ONE WHO'S GONNA GET AWAY
009 SOS
010 DOUBLIN' DOWN
011 END OF THE LINE
012 HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS (WHAT THE HELL I'M GONNA DO)
013 AIN'T GETTIN' HIGH
014 LUCKY
015 I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
016 PUT ME IN COACH, I'M READY TO DRINK
Tracks above issued on album All Downhill From Here
11 October 2025 [live] The Landmark Saloon,  4847 SE Division St, Portland, OR - The Neon Prairie Dogs
01601 PUT ME IN COACH, I'M READY TO DRINK Live at The Landmark
01602 OUTRUNNIN' YOUR MEMORY Live at The Landmark
01603 AIN'T LIVING LONG LIKE THIS Live at The Landmark 
01604 AIN'T GETTIN' HIGH Live at The Landmark 
01605 I SEE THE WANT TO IN YOUR EYES Live at The Landmark 
01606 END OF THE LINE Live at The Landmark  
01607 SHE'S THE ONE WHO'S GONNA GET AWAY Live at The Landmark
01608 BELIEVE Live at The Landmark 
01609 MAN ON HOLIDAY Live at The Landmark
01610 DIAMOND DOGS Live at The Landmark  
01611 NEON MOON Live at The Landmark 
01612 CAN'T YOU SEE Live at The Landmark 
01613 CHRISTMAS SINGLE digital single [rel. Nov. 27]



ALBUMS
Inside Job Recordings ? All Downhill From Here
:  South of Self-Control;  She's The One Who's Gonna Get Away;  SOS;  Doublin' Down;  End Of The Line;  Heaven Only Knows (What The Hell I'm Gonna Do);  Ain't Gettin' High;  Lucky;  I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For;  Put Me In Coach, I'm Ready To Drink – 23-05-25
Inside Job Recordings ?  Live At The Landmark:  Put Me In Coach, I'm Ready To Drink;  Outrunnin' Your Memory; Ain't Living Long Like This;  Ain't Gettin' High; I See The Want To In Your Eyes; End Of The Line;  She's The One Who's Gonna Get Away; Believe;  Man On Holiday; Diamond Dogs;  Neon Moon; Can't You See – 02-08-26

No comments:

Post a Comment